Are you looking for the right set of steps to fix unable to find or open QuickBooks desktop 2022? Well, if that is the case, then this article will surely be helpful. This error can be experienced if the software doesn’t install and the server component gets installed. There can be certain steps that can be performed to successfully fixed.
Read Also: How to fix QuickBooks abort error?
Steps to fix unable to find or open QuickBooks desktop 2022
Here are the steps you need to fix the unable to open or find QuickBooks Desktop 2022 after installation error:
Step 1: The very first step is to search for QuickBooks Server 2022 on your computer
- The very first step is to open the Windows Start menu.
- After that enter “Control Panel” into the search and open Control Panel.
- Now move to Programs and Features.
- In the next step, from the Uninstall or change a program list, look for QuickBooks Server 2022.
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6129, 0?
Step 2: The user should now uninstall the QuickBooks Server
- Under this process head to the Uninstall or change a program list, and choose QuickBooks Server 2022.
- Once done with that go for Uninstall/Change and then Next.
- And also choose Remove to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2022.
Step 3: The next step is to run the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop 2022 install again
- Move to the install wizard, and then choose Custom and Network options when prompted instead of Express. The user should now select Next.
- The next step is to go for one of these options:
- I’ll be using QuickBooks Desktop on this computer.
- I’ll be using QuickBooks Desktop on this computer, AND I’ll be storing our company file here so it can be shared over our network.
- The last step is to hit and Next to complete the installation.
By the end of this article, we believe that the reader might be able to fix the issue successfully. However, if the user isn’t able to deal with the issue, then contacting our QuickBooks support experts at +1-844-405-0907 is recommended. We are a team of technical professionals working to fix all sorts of QuickBooks related errors.
More helpful articles to read: